Innoseis Sensor Technologies is looking for an electrical engineer with an understanding of physics or a physicist with an understanding of electronics to help tackle some the worlds biggest challenges.
We are developing sensor solutions with applications ranging from energy security to satellite navigation. Our micro-machined (MEMS) sensors have world-record sensitivity while maintaining low power consumption. This is combined with advanced algorithms and proprietary software to achieve our stringent requirements. This brings with it a range of engineering challenges, which require cutting-edge and creative solutions.
As an electrical engineer it will be your responsibility to design and test various circuitry and PCBs. You will analyze the measurement results and make design recommendations and improvements. You will be responsible for the outsourced manufacturing of prototype devices and small series production, as well as liaising with production and supply chain partners.
- Creative thinker who can work well independently and within a team
- Quick to grasp complex technical concepts and relate them to practical applications
- Good analytical and social skills
- Critical, enthusiastic with a positive mentality
Education, experience, and skills:
- Relevant Physics or Engineering University BSc degree or higher
- Competent electronics hardware developer with experience in analogue and digital electronics with Altium, Solidworks or equivalent tools
- Good general software skills with experience using Python, C/C++ or equivalent languages
- An active interest or background in science or physics and a good grasp of general physics and mathematical principles
- Good grasp of the English language
We are an inclusive organization and strive for equality and diversity. At Innoseis ST you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a high-tech, young, and dynamic environment in vibrant Amsterdam
- An international, interdisciplinary team of high-skilled scientists, engineers, and designers with an open working culture
- Flexible working conditions in a high-performance and supportive team
- 30 days annual leave and holiday allowance
- Competitive compensation and secondary benefits
- You will quickly form a crucial part of the team while developing a broad range of technical and personal skills
Innoseis Sensor Technologies develops revolutionary sensor technology, for highly demanding and challenging applications. Founded in 2013 as an independent commercial spin-off of the National Institute for Subatomic Physics in the Netherlands. The company aims to improve data driven decision making in industries such as agriculture, energy resources and aerospace. Key areas of expertise are high precisions sensing, combined with low power consumption and wireless communication. We strive for an open, curiosity driven and supportive environment where everyone can develop their personal as well as technical skills.