We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer!
Will your software skills help tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges? We are developing sensor solutions with applications ranging from energy security to satellite navigation. Our micro-machined (MEMS) sensors have world-record sensitivity while maintaining low power consumption. This is combined with advanced algorithms and proprietary software to achieve our stringent requirements. This brings with it a range of technological challenges, which require cutting-edge and creative solutions.
As a senior embedded software engineer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of software through-out the various development projects. You will actively develop software while leading a small team of developers and engaging with the broader engineering team. You will interface between the hardware and software elements of our products and translate user requirements into application features.
- Creative thinker who can work well independently and within a team
- Quick to grasp complex technical concepts and relate them to practical applications
- Good analytical and social skills
- Critical, enthusiastic with a positive mentality
Education, experience, and skills:
- Relevant (Computer) Science or Engineering University BSc degree or higher
- Competent embedded software developer with relevant work experience
- Coding skills in the following environments:
- Proficient in C
- Experience with RTOS (ideally Zephyr)
- Dev-tools such as Git, Jira, BitBucket
- Experience with the following programming languages is a plus: C++, Rust, Go
- An active interest or background in science and a good grasp of general physics and mathematical principles
- Working proficiency in the English language
- Applicable working visas for the European Union
We are an inclusive organization and strive for equality and diversity. At Innoseis ST you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a high-tech, young, and dynamic environment in vibrant Amsterdam
- An international, interdisciplinary team of high-skilled scientists, engineers, and designers with an open working culture
- Flexible working conditions in a high-performance and supportive team
- 30 days annual leave and holiday allowance
- Competitive compensation and secondary benefits
- You will quickly form a crucial part of the team while developing a broad range of technical and personal skills
Innoseis Sensor Technologies develops revolutionary sensor technology, for highly demanding and challenging applications. Founded in 2013 as an independent commercial spin-off of the National Institute for Subatomic Physics in the Netherlands. The company aims to improve data driven decision making in industries such as agriculture, energy resources and aerospace. Key areas of expertise are high precisions sensing, combined with low power consumption and wireless communication. We strive for an open, curiosity driven and supportive environment where everyone can develop their personal as well as technical skills.